Workshop on Self-development
Hi everyone !
We are organising a workshop about Self-development for a meaningful life, from October 17th to October 20th.
It will take place at : Socio Hub : 16A Ngõ Văn Minh, Mai Dich, Cau Giay, Hanoi.
The workshop for VPV and CSDS’ s members will be from 8am – 12pm on Tuesday 17th October 2017.
The workshop for others will be:
- from 1pm – 5pm on Thursday 19th October 2017
- from 8am – 12pm on Friday 20th October 2017
This workshop will be hosted by two psychologists from Brazil : Andréa Lindner and Leonardo Paludeto. They both have a master in Health and Social Psychology from The Maastricht University (Netherlands); used to work with groups (SBDG, UNAT, ONU, …); they worked in multiples countries both in America and Europe (Mexico, United States, Peru, Colombia, France, …)
The workshop will consist in both theory and practice which will be divided in eight units :
- Meaningful life and work.
- Taking responsibility: internal locus of control.
- Growth mindset.
- The mindset of leadership and entrepreneurship.
- Sustainability and social responsibility.
- Empowerment and motivation.
- Setting meaningful and useful goals.
- Mindfulness actions: the benefits for a productive life.
Each group of participants will have between 12 and 25 people.
To participate, you must meet these requirements :
- Be at least 16 years old.
- Understand and being able to speak English.
If you want to join, please fill in the registration form :
For everyone : https://goo.gl/forms/I79UWrlzUqJE1JBx2
For VPV and CSDS members : https://goo.gl/forms/0tpzRH3Zk7yyy57Y2