VPV projects have been targeting disadvantaged communities in Vietnam and addressing various social problems in the country, including children and the disabled, youth and education, health and HIV/AIDS, environment protection and natural conservation, historical and cultural preservation, social work and community development.
VPV works with local schools, communities and NGOs in Vietnam to identify the needs and arrange volunteers to help them achieve their local goal.
- Vietnam Friendship Village in Hanoi
- Thanh Xuan Peace Village in Hanoi
- Morning Star Center in Hanoi
- Thuy An Handicapped Children Center in Ha Tay
- Phu Tho SOS Children's Village
- LIGHT Foundation –Community Health and Development Organization
- Action for the City (AFC)
- Center for Development, Education and Children (CDEC)
- STDs/HIV/AIDS Prevention Center (SHAPC)
- Center for Development Resources (CENFORD)
- Hanoi Children's Palace
- Schools: Nghia Tan Primary School, Dich Vong Hau Primary School, Nguyen Tri Phuong Primary School in Hanoi; Van Lang Secondary School in Viet Tri, Phu Tho.
- Livelihood Advancement Business School
- Thi Nghe Orphanage and Dieu Giac Orphanage and Ho Chi Minh City
- Cuc Phuong National Park
- Xuan Thuy National Park
- Hung King Temple Conservation Area
We are also working with many families in our project areas who host our volunteers to facilitate cultural learning experience and mutual understanding between Vietnamese people and foreigners.